At East Cooper, we provide Mount Pleasant and Charleston OB GYN care and offer our patients the following in-office procedures and services:
- Menstrual disorder treatment
- Contraceptive counseling
- HPV vaccinations
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Infertility causes and concerns
- Sexuality issues and concerns
- Mammography referrals
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Ovarian cysts and polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Diagnosing and managing menopause symptoms
- Various types of cancer screenings
In addition to gynecological care, we provide prenatal, delivery, and postpartum care for our patients. Through our association with East Cooper Medical Center, East Cooper OB/GYN’s pre-natal program includes regular medical check-ups for the expecting mother, patient education, access to birthing classes, family education for every member, and more.
We monitor our expectant mothers through the following gynecology and obstetrics services:
- Regularly scheduled doctor’s appointments
- Onsite lab tests and blood work
- Genetic screening
- Ultrasound evaluations
- Management of high-risk pregnancy
- Cesarean and vaginal delivery
- Close attention to diet, exercise, and a healthy lifestyle
From minimally invasive surgery to IUD birth control, we are committed to your health. Our doctors in Mt. Pleasant, SC will make sure that you receive the best women’s health care at every stage in your life. See why so many people choose us as their ob-gyn in Mt. Pleasant, SC and contact us today!
At East Cooper OB/GYN, we are here to provide you with ob-gyn services to support your health throughout your lifetime. Our experienced ob-gyn doctors will provide you with the women’s health services that you need when you need them. Our high-quality obstetrical care will keep you healthy through your pregnancy and beyond.
We proudly serve the greater Mt. Pleasant area including downtown Charleston, West Ashley, and Daniel Island.